Although iOS, the operating system of Apple devices, is efficient, sometimes you might come across some problems. A few common issues are: iPhone stuck at the white Apple logo, iPhone keeps restarting, iPhone no service and iPhone black screen issue as we mentioned in this title. iPhone, iPad and other Apple products aren’t perfect. Users are complaining about why my iPhone 11 black screen issue? As it happens, users must encounter several iOS problems when using these devices. The official solution to these problems is to bring the device to an authorised Apple service centre. But we both know that’s not the best option, as it costs much.
That’s why apps like Joyoshare UltFix, a professional iOS repair tool that fixes more than 150 iOS issues, are a good choice for most people. However, you might wonder if these tools work and are safe to use. We want to respond to that with an in-depth review of the Joyoshare UltFix. In this review, we’ll take a different look at the Joyoshare UltFix features and show you how to fix iPhone black screen issue with Joyoshare UltFix.
What is Joyoshare UltFix
Joyoshare UltFix is the best iOS recovery tool for iOS devices. The Joyoshare UltFix is available for Mac and Windows. This is a useful iOS system repair software, getting rid of more than 150 possible iOS issues without any data loss. All you have to do is connect your iPhone device to your computer. And there is also a detailed guideline on how to put your iPhone into DFU or recovery mode.
Except for iPhone screen black issue, iPhone users may also face other problems, such as unresponsive startup, frozen/unresponsive conditions, black screen, restart loops, iTunes errors, DFU mode stuck, automatic back-to-back device restarts, unrecognised device issues, and iOS crashes. Frankly, with the Joyoshare UltFix app, you’ll be able to get rid of all these problems efficiently with just a few clicks.
Main features of Joyoshare UltFix
- Quick solution to more than 150 iOS errors for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Joyoshare UltFix can help you fix your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch quickly by yourself at home, effective against common iOS errors without data loss, even if the iPhone is not updated, cannot be restored, or is disabled.
- The tool has two different repair modes.
- Standard mode: Solve common problems, such as your iPhone can’t open, black screen display, or jammed in the white Apple logo, etc.
- Advanced mode is useful when the standard mode does not solve the above problems. In addition, the advanced mode does not cause data loss and quickly restores iPhone factory Settings; There is no need to access iTunes, and no password to enter.
- One-click Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Option is available.
- Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery not only allows registered and unregistered Apple users to put any iDevice into recovery mode for free with one click. In addition, getting out of recovery mode is also relatively simple if your iPhone gets stuck.
- fully compatible with all iOS devices
- Joyoshare UltFix is fully compatible with all iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch). Including the latest iPhone models, as well as the recently released iOS 15.
- Meanwhile, this software is available for Mac and Windows operating systems.
- 100% safe to use
Foolproof security is the first thing that comes to mind when using a recovery solution for the iPhone or any other Apple device. However, as a Joyoshare UltFix user, you don’t have to worry about security, as it ensures that the user’s data is 100% protected from cybercriminals and loss during recovery. Furthermore, Joyoshare will never distribute or sell personal data and information obtained from the Device to any third party. In addition, it prevents the loss of user data when the user chooses the standard mode for recovery.
How to use Joyoshare UltFix to fix the iPhone black screen of death issue
Step 1: Open Joyoshare UltFix and connect black screen iPhone to PC
Download Joyoshare UltFix from the official website. After establishing, connect iPhone to the computer with an Apple cable, open Joyoshare UltFix, and click the “Start” button to continue;
Step 2: Select the repair mode
Now that you are in the mode selection window, to exit the iPhone volume up or down on its own, click on the “Standard Mode” box. Then click the Next button.
Step 3: Put your black screen iPhone in DFU or recovery mode
There is a guide on how to put the iPhone in DFU or recovery mode in this list. We need to put the iPhone in DFU or recovery mode.
Step 4: Download the firmware package
After your iPhone is in DFU or recovery mode, check the device information and click the download button to download the firmware package. After that, Joyoshare UltFix will start scanning the firmware package.
Step 5: Repair your black screen issue iPhone
Finally, click the Repair button on the bottom right corner to unzip the downloaded firmware package and fix iPhone issues right away.
If you have any questions or queries regarding how to fix iPhone Black Screen. Write to use in the comments or send us an email.