Good morning from Maine where sun is rising and it’s going to be a nice summer day to start a long weekend. I’ll be mowing before setting up a water bounce house for my kids to play in. The bounce house is one of the best “pandemic purchases” we made in the spring of 2020. My kids love it and I do too. I hope that you have something fun to do this weekend!
This week I wrapped up my Teaching History With Technology course. I’m not hosting any more courses until the fall, but will be hosting a series of individual webinars over the next six weeks. You can learn more about those webinars here.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Flipgrid is Dead!
2. Tools for Asynchronously Collecting Stories
3. Ten Good Templates for Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts Activities
4. Transforming the Traditional Learning Environment with BookWidgets
5. 25 Ideas for Whiteboard Videos
6. Enroll in Tract’s Free Virtual Summer Creator Camp
7. Short Lessons About American Independence Day
Starting this week I’m hosting a series of seven Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.